FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS!
Note: to ensure that you get an accurate ring size from this guide, please read the following instructions carefully. The best way to get the most accurate size is to have a jeweler size your finger; this is free of cost at all of our retail locations.
Tips to ensure an accurate measurement:
• Avoid measuring cold fingers; as cold fingers are smaller than warm fingers.
• Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day; this will be when your finger is at its largest.
• If your knuckle is much larger than the base of your finger, make sure and measure both the base of your finger as well as your knuckle and select a size between the two to allow enough room to comfortably slip over your knuckle.
• For a wider band (larger than 6mm), select one size larger than what your actual ring size is, wider bands take up more space on the finger.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger (no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.