Note: to ensure that you get an accurate ring size from this guide, please read the following instructions carefully. The best way to get the most accurate size is to have a jeweler size your finger; this is free of cost at all of our retail locations.
Tips to ensure an accurate measurement:
• Avoid measuring cold fingers; as cold fingers are smaller than warm fingers.
• Measure your finger in warm temperatures at the end of the day; this will be when your finger is at its largest.
• If your knuckle is much larger than the base of your finger, make sure and measure both the base of your finger as well as your knuckle and select a size between the two to allow enough room to comfortably slip over your knuckle.
• For a wider band (larger than 6mm), select one size larger than what your actual ring size is, wider bands take up more space on the finger.
1. Wrap a piece of string or a strip of paper around the base of your finger (no wider than 3/4” and non-stretchy material).
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper against a ruler.
4. Compare the length to the chart below.
|48||15.27||4.5||I 1/2||15 1/4||-||8|
|49||15.70||5||J 1/2||15 3/4||-||9|
|52||16.51||6||M||16 1/2||12 3/4||12|
|55||17.35||7.5||O||17 1/4||15 1/4||14|
|56||17.75||7.5||P||17 3/4||16 1/2||15|
|58||18.53||8.5||Q 1/2||18 1/2||-||17|
|61||19.41||9.5||S 1/2||19 1/2||-||19|
|63||20.20||10.5||U 1/2||20 1/4||-||22|
|65||20.68||11||V 1/2||20 3/4||-||23|
|68||21.49||12||Y||21 1/4||27 1/2||25|
|69||21.89||12.5||Z||21 3/4||28 3/4||26|